- - 1 stick Unsalted Butter
- - 1 Cup White Sugar
- - 2 Eggs
- - 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- - 2 Cups AP Flour
- - 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- - ½ tsp Baking Soda
- - ½ tsp Salt
- - 1 Cup Sour Cream
- - 1 ¾ Cup AP Flour
- - ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- - 1 tsp Pride of Asia Saigon Cinnamon
- - 1 tsp Salt
- - 1 ½ Sticks Unsalted Butter
- - 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- - 2 Tbsp Whole Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9-inch spring-form pan with non-stick baking spray and set aside.
- In a large stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla to the butter mixture and fully incorporate.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and mix on low speed until just combined.
- Add the sour cream and mix for 60 seconds, until fully incorporated.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients for the topping and, using a fork, cut in the
- butter until you have a crumbly mixture.
- Place spring-form pan onto a baking sheet and then transfer half of the batter to the prepared spring-form pan and cover the entire bottom. Spring a ½ cup of the streusel topping on top of the batter, and then cover with the remaining batter.
- Sprinkle the remaining streusel on top of the batter. Place the cake then into the pre-heated oven.
- Bake for 60 minutes, until a knife or toothpick can be inserted into the center and comes out clean. Remove cake from the
- oven and let it cool down completely.
- To make the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Once the Coffee Cake has cooled, drizzle the Glaze over.