Latin Chicken Marinade
- - 2 Tbsp Oil, Non-GMO Canola
- - 2 Tbsp Water
- - 1 Tbsp Pride of Mexico Chihuahua Chipotle
- - 1 tsp Garlic, Minced
- - ¼ Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- - ¼ tsp Ground Coriander
- - ¼ tsp Pride of Szeged Sweet Paprika
- - ¼ tsp Cumin
Latin Marinated Chicken, Roasted
- - 1lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- - 1 Cup Latin Chicken Marinade
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette
- - ¾ Cup Oil, Extra Virgin Olive
- - 2 Tbsp Cilantro, Fresh
- - 2 Tbsp Lime Juice, Fresh
- - 3 Tbsp Egg Yolks
- - 1 Tbsp Mirin Vinegar
- - 1 ½ Tbsp Shallots, Sliced
- - 2 tsp Garlic, Roughly Chopped
- - ½ Tbsp Pride of Mexico Chihuahua Chipotle
- - ¾ tsp Kosher Salt
- - ½ tsp Pride of India Malabar Black Pepper
Latin Chicken Salad
- - 1lb Latin Marinated Chicken, Roasted
- - 1 ½ Cup Greens, Mesclun Mixed
- - ½ Cup Roasted Corn Kernels (off of cob)
- - ¾ Cup Sweet Potatoes, Diced and Roasted
- - 1 Cup Red Bell Pepper, Sliced
- - 1 Cup Yellow Bell Pepper, Sliced
- - 1 Cup Jicama, Diced
- - 1 Cup Red Onion, Minced
- - ¾ Cup Corn Tortilla Strips
- Latin Chicken Marinade:
Place all ingredients in food processor/blender and pulse until completely combined. Note: There will be extra marinade that is used during roasting of the chicken.
Place raw sized boneless skinless chicken breasts in marinade at 70% Chicken & 30% Marinade ratio in a sealed container overnight or 2-12 hours.
Latin Marinated Chicken Roasted:
Remove Chicken from Marinade and discard used marinade.
Grill or Oven Roast Chicken until the internal temperature is 165°F.
Brush Chicken with unused reserved marinade once in the middle of the cooking process.
Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette:
Weigh Olive Oil and hold to the side. Combine all other ingredients in a Food Processor/Blender and pulse until combined.
As the machine is running, slowly stream Olive Oil into mixture to create an emulsion of the dressing.
Latin Chicken Salad:
Roasted Corn - Oven Roasted with small amount of Oil, Salt & Pepper
Sweet Potatoes - Oven Roasted with small amount of Oil, Salt & Pepper