- - 1/2 c. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- - 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- - Coarse Salt
- - All-purpose Flour
- - 1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- -1 Large Egg
- In a bowl, mix cheese and Black Pepper, season with salt.
- On a floured surface, roll out the pastry to 10 by 14 inches. Brush with egg.
- Sprinkle with cheese mixture; using a rolling pin, roll the mixture into pastry. Roll up pastry, starting from the short end.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 25 minutes. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut roll into 3/8-inch-thick slices. Place on a rimmed baking sheet; bake until golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a rack to cool completely.